[SunRescue] SS1000 problem solved...

Michael C. Vergallen mvergall at double-barrel.be
Thu May 18 20:49:07 CDT 2000

The thing you can do under solaris is when you are in the prom monitor
type "boot -r" and it will automatically configure the devices for you so
there is no need to do a "touch /reconfigure" and cycle the power.
Hope this helps.

Michael
---
Michael C. Vergallen A.k.A. Mad Mike,
Sportstraat 28			http://www.double-barrel.be/mvergall/
B 9000 Gent			ftp://ftp.double-barrel.be/pub/linux/
Belgium				tel : 32-9-2227764 Fax : 32-9-2224976