[SunRescue] Anybody got SGI Indigo2 parts?

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Wed May 17 20:57:38 CDT 2000

I got a Teal Indigo2 Extreme today, 128mb/2gig, with what was supposedly a
bad power supply.  I swapped out the PS with one that worked last time I
tried it (admittedly, a year or so ago), and the system is still dead as
a doornail when I try to power up - anybody have an I2 motherboard / PS /
case they'll let go cheaply?  I've already got cpu/ram/framebuffer/HD/etc;
hopefully none of the other parts are fried.

Bill

--
|   Bill Bradford    |   Austin, Texas   |