[SunRescue] Sparcserver 1000 and disk trays...

Patrick Giagnocavo a222 at redrose.net
Wed May 17 12:58:18 CDT 2000

Hello,

What a great resource!  I just found out about this list and read thru the
archives but couldn't find what I was looking for.

I recently got a 1000, which has two disk trays that slide into the lower
XDBus slots.

I am trying to figure out how to configure them.  How are the SCSI IDs
assigned?

When I connect them to the SCSI slot in either first system board or the
second system board, I get error messages from the esp (SCSI controller)
when I boot.

Any help, suggestions, greatly appreciated.

Cordially

Patrick Giagnocavo
a222 at redrose.net