[SunRescue] FT: Three SM100 CPU modules

Eric Ozrelic erico at bendcable.com
Wed May 17 03:58:26 CDT 2000

I was looking through some older sunrescue archives and I found something
that
SM100 cpu's wouldn't work on versions of Solaris higher then 2.6, and that
they
were very slow, slower then most uni-processor mbus modules.  I recently
almost made a deal to buy 3 of these SM100 modules for $200, and I backed
out at the last minute after finding this information. This information is
correct isn't it?

Regards,

Eric Ozrelic
aka ProjektSUN