[SunRescue] Tatung Mariner 4i

Ken Hansen n2vip at impop.bellatlantic.net
Mon May 15 07:17:16 CDT 2000

What an odd and interesting box - ISA and SBUS on the same board!?

Please let us know as you learn about your new box... (You may want to
put together a simple page with whatever info you find and giving it to
Bill, as he was talking about adding a Sun-compatible hardware page to
SunHelp.org)...

Ken
n2vip at bellatlantic.net