[SunRescue] Connector on SuperSparc modules

Maarten Deen mdeen at xs4all.nl
Thu May 4 17:31:28 CDT 2000

I am just installing a second SM71 in my Sparc 20 and I noticed
that both modules have a 2-pin connector on the board (top left if
the mbus connector is at bottom, pointing down). It looks the same
as the receptive plug on the LED assembly in 411 cases.

Does anyone know wat it is for?
I'm hoping for an activity LED. Flashing LEDs for no reason are
cool ;-)

Maarten
p.s.: the second module runs fine, the machine feels notably faster.

--
Maarten Deen                                           +31 (0)77 3076879
mdeen at xs4all.nl                              http://www.xs4all.nl/~mdeen