[SunRescue] SCA drives...

nick at ns.snowman.net nick at ns.snowman.net
Wed May 3 18:01:32 CDT 2000

18Gig drives are getting better.  Especially if you get a newer 7200 (or
5400 rpm, but I don't think they make any that slow) it may even put out
less heat than a stock 2gig.  (drive size dosen't affect heat all that
much, mostly it's speed, and friction, speed is always going up, friction
is always going down <Grin>)
	Nick