[SunRescue] SCA drives...

Gregory Leblanc GLeblanc at cu-portland.edu
Wed May 3 16:25:45 CDT 2000

You mean a single half-height SCA drive didn't even fit?  The SCA connector
is at the same height, and putting in in the carrier should have the
connector aligned correctly.  Using 2 drives definately wouldn't work, there
isn't enough space.

> I would also be very wary of heat issues.  Make this the only
> drive in the chassis if you can.

Yeah, with an 18GB drive, why would you even put two drives in there?
	Greg