[SunRescue] SCSI in an ultra 5

Daniel Debow Southwick southwick at gibralter.net
Tue May 2 13:56:32 CDT 2000

Ok. I guess I'll build a ( shudder ) x86 unix box with that ( shudders
again ) adaptec card and do back ups over the network.

Thanks for all the great help.

Dan
dsouthwick at e-comsupprt.com
Systems / WAN  Admin
E-Commerce Support Centers Inc.
1650A Gum Branch Rd.
Jacksonville NC 28540
(910) 455-6446 x3035
www.e-comsupport.com
I read Dilbert daily, often understanding the humor