[SunRescue] SunOS tape images

Ken Hansen n2vip at bellatlantic.net
Wed May 31 12:15:12 CDT 2000

I'll repeat my note from early this morning:

    I have SunOS 4.1.1 Sun-4 SUNBIN and OPENWINDOWS Version 2 on
    1/4" tape available Part number 700-2721-10 Rev. A available if anyone
needs
    it. Two tapes , look to be in very good shape, but are untested. Dated
01-18-91.

Available for something over postage ($3.20 Priority mail) - interested?
Make me an
offer...

I wonder though if you can make a bootable CD-ROM from a tape image, but
then
again, Suns treat bootable CD-ROMs as tapes (IIRC)...

Thanks,

Ken
n2vip at bellatlantic.net