[SunRescue] need/want ss20 RAM (1 DIMM) - also, a few odd bits for sale/trade...

Ken Hansen n2vip at bellatlantic.net
Wed May 31 11:39:58 CDT 2000

My need is for an Ultra 2 that is expected to arrive any day, they RAM it
uses is the same as the SS20 uses, and I am trying to make a complete
set of 64 Meg DIMMs (I have three, need four total).

Thanks anyway though - you should be able to get a decent price on eBay
(or here) for them...

Sorry,

Ken
n2vip at bellatlantic.net