[SunRescue] any ham radio operators?

Ken Hansen n2vip at bellatlantic.net
Tue May 30 00:17:29 CDT 2000

I am I don't and I welcome you to the fold!

WHat class license are you going for - I have a no-code Tech, and
I may upgrade someday soon, but no real rush at this point. I would
like to do voice on HF (1 -> 30 Mhz), but too lazy to study Morse
and my wife would balk a any serious antennas for anything under
2 meters!

Ken
n2vip at bellatlantic.net