[SunRescue] HD's in sun IPX !

Eric Ozrelic erico at bendcable.com
Thu May 25 04:33:36 CDT 2000

I run a 6.4 GB Quantum in my LX and it runs fine, before that, I ran it in
an IPC. I think
it's a 7200 rpm drive. I recently got some 2GB HP SureStore drives and they
run hot as
hell. I keep my coffee HOT on them.

Quick off topic question... what does IPC, IPX, or LX stand for? I've heard
IPC stands
for Internet Personal Computer or something like that.

Regards,

Eric Ozrelic
aka ProjektSUN