[SunRescue] cable for ethernet card

Patrick Giagnocavo a222 at redrose.net
Tue May 23 12:30:44 CDT 2000

> ok, I've finally got an SBUS ethernet card, but I need a cable so that I can
> attach it to my TP network.  The card is PN: 501-1869, a SCSI/ethernet card.
> The connector on the back looks like a micro-centronics thing, with (I
> think) 14-pins.  Anybody got a line on these cables?
>  Greg

It is probably an AUI (attachment unit interface) connector.

They are widely available.  Call your local networking/cabling guys and see
if you can get a used one for about $3.00.  I have an extra one I could sell
you for a couple bucks.

Note:  you need to decide whether you want 10BaseT or 10Base2 connectors.
Probably you want 10BaseT.

Cordially

Patrick Giagnocavo
a222 at redrose.net