[SunRescue] Interesting site...

Ken Hansen n2vip at bellatlantic.net
Fri May 19 05:30:38 CDT 2000

>From their privacy policy:

    Our site's registration form requires users to give us contact
information (like their name and email address) and demographic information
(like their zip code, company size and IT budget). The customer's contact
information is used to contact the visitor when necessary. Demographic and
profile data is also collected at our site for the purpose of studying and
refining our marketing efforts.

I have no problem giving them the above information, and if such information
requests keep
the size of the bidding pool down, so much the better for me...

They don't ask any questions that any "free to qualified buyers" trade
publication asks for
on a magazine subscription request - and there is no requirement that you be
any more
honest here ;^)

Ken
n2vip at bellatlantic.net