[SunRescue] Solbourne S4000

Gregory Leblanc GLeblanc at cu-portland.edu
Wed May 17 00:41:59 CDT 2000

Anybody know anything much about this machine?  I may be having a friend
bring one down for me.  It's supposedly a "Sun4" compatible, but that could
really mean just about anything.  I'm looking at
http://www.cs.colorado.edu/~dowdy/Solbourne/, and
http://www.nts.gssc.com/solbourne.html, as references, but, as they say, the
more the merrier.  Later,
	Greg

| Windows NT has detected that there were no errors |
| for the past 10 minutes. The system will now try  |
| to restart or crash. Click the OK button to       |
| continue.                                         |
(sigline nicked from Jayan M on comp.os.linux.misc)