[SunRescue] Drivers for Tech Source SBus video card

pwz ii pwz at pghfamily.net
Mon May 15 12:40:48 CDT 2000

Picked up som parts and pieces over the week end.

In the box was a Tech-Source SBus frame buffer.
The model/serial numbe info is missing from the card
based on the description of a switch for adjustable resolutions
and the keyboard connection on the card, I'd say it was
GXTRA card. Any Ideas where I can get drivers for this
puppy ?  Looks like you can set up an extra terminal
off your sparc with it. Any info for it would be handy.

Thanks
pwz ii