[SunRescue] Proxim RangeLAN stuff (wireless)

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Sat May 13 18:45:53 CDT 2000

I just picked up two original Proxim RangeLAN/ISA cards and a still-new-in-box
Proxim RangeLAN/PCMCIA card (complete with manual and drivers for win 3.1!).

Anybody know if these are still of any use today?  Would be nice if I would
use them for Internet sharing (e.g., 486 laptop on the back porch connecting
to a 486 gateway wiht a proxim card and a normal ethernet card, in here...etc)

I can get 3-4 more of the ISA cards for RIDICULOUSLY low prices, btw.

bill

--
|   Bill Bradford    |   Austin, Texas   |