[SunRescue] For trade/sale: sbus svga card

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Thu May 11 16:30:43 CDT 2000

On Thu, May 11, 2000 at 03:58:02PM -0400, bobk wrote:
> I had thought I could trade the S20V for a nice ZX.

Wait a minute.  Did you just use "nice" and "ZX" in the same
sentence?

ZX is only okay as a "if you absolutely POSITIVELY HAVE TO HAVE
24bit and dont care about speed" card.... its at least twice as
slow as a S24/SX, and about 4-5x as slow as a cg6.  When running
in full TrueColor mode, you can watch your desktop redraw.

Plus, no support after 2.6.

Bill

--
|   Bill Bradford    |   Austin, Texas   |