[SunRescue] Booting from CDROM on a Sparcstation IPX

Tom Yarrish tom at yarrish.com
Tue May 9 21:31:58 CDT 2000

Okay, so the question becomes, how do I get it to that prompt where I can type "b".  If I do it at the # prompt, I get a b: not found.  Basically right now it's not booting the same as before.  I'm guessing if I put the SCSI ID for the CDROM back to 3, I'll get the prompt I want, but if the SCSI ID should be on 6, then it seems like that point is moot.

Thanks again,
Tom