[SunRescue] free stuff

Ed.Mitchell at centigram.com Ed.Mitchell at centigram.com
Tue May 9 08:37:23 CDT 2000

Hey d00d...

Where ya at?  If it's feasible, I'd rescue all of it, minus the
monitor...one more of those and the wife officially disowns me!

Ed

From: Dale Riley <driley at kconline.com> on 05/09/2000 03:03 AM GMT

Please respond to rescue at sunhelp.org

To:   sparc-list at redhat.com, rescue at sunhelp.org, packrats at sunhelp.org
cc:    (bcc: Ed Mitchell/US/Centigram)
Subject:  [SunRescue] free stuff

Hi,

I hope this isn't spam...
I've got an SS2 that is non working (no video card), it has 64meg ram and a
19" monitor. I picked it up with several others. Now I have to move 2000
miles and I dont want to drag it along. does anyone want it? free. I also
have a 8 gig raid tower ((4) 2 gig drives) and a couple spare 2 gig drives
not in a case. I'f I cant give this stuff away it goes out with the trash.
All I ask is that you pick up the actual cost of shipping (however you want
it shipped). I realize that this stuff may not be worth the cost of
shipping but if anyone wants it........................

Dale
Rescue maillist  -  Rescue at sunhelp.org