[SunRescue] WTB for my 3/80

William Barnett-Lewis wlewis at mailbag.com
Mon May 8 16:12:34 CDT 2000

In my continuing quest to put my 3/80 back in service I find I'm looking for
a few things. If anyone has any of these things, please let me know.

1) Floppy drive bracket (which brings up the question, will a PC floppy
work? Or do I need a special one for a Sun? )

2) Bracket for a second internal hard drive.

3) Type 4 optical mouse pad

4) CDROM with 4.1.1 for Sun3x? (Did they make any? Would someone be willing
to burn me one if I cover the costs?)

5) Lastly, I'm looking for someone who would burn me a 3.0.3 prom for the
3/80. I have some 4mb SIMMs that I'd like to be able to use in this machine,
and the prom currently in it (2.9.2 IIRC) can't deal with them. I don't know
the proper prom chip to buy, so if someone could tell me that information
I'd be grateful.

Thanks in advance,

William
--
Live without fear; your Creator loves you     | William Barnett-Lewis
as a mother. Go in peace to follow the good   | mailto://wlewis@mailbag.com