[SunRescue] SCSI in an ultra 5

Daniel Debow Southwick southwick at gibralter.net
Tue May 2 13:22:11 CDT 2000

Alrighty then sorry to waste the bandwidth on this. As I stated the
symbios card is for around 50 dollars. bill mentioned a compatiblity issue
with those. here is the specs on the one I'm going to buy:

SYM 8251S Ultra Wide SCSI
20Mbps, 32bit PCI,
Original Symbios, Sun, Linux, NT, win98, Dos
Symbios 53C825 Chipset
BusMaster
50 & 68 pin Wide
Work with all OS "Linux included"

Is this the one to avoid?

Dan
dsouthwick at e-comsupprt.com
Systems / WAN  Admin
E-Commerce Support Centers Inc.
1650A Gum Branch Rd.
Jacksonville NC 28540
(910) 455-6446 x3035
www.e-comsupport.com
I read Dilbert daily, often understanding the humor