[SunRescue] Sparc 1 struggles

Mike Hebel druaga at pmail.net
Mon May 1 14:07:05 CDT 2000

Hmm...actually Belkin has adapters for Sun for their KVM boxes but this
would work just as well.  And this one is much cheaper than the Belkin
adapter. (http://www.cdw.com/shop/search/results.asp?key=belkin+sun+adapter)
A fact I find highly acceptable. :-)

I'll have to see if I can't get one in here to test.

Mike Hebel