[SunRescue] Help! where can I find AXIL HD sleds?

Michael A. Turner legba at pilot.infi.net
Thu Jul 13 22:50:52 CDT 2000

  Hey all,

    I have tried every route available to me and now I turn to the members of this fine list to plead for aid in my quest.
About 4 months ago I became the proud owner of an AXIL raid cabinet made to add storage to their server line. It is brand
new never been used. I originally bought it with the idea that I would rewire it , knowing it had no HD sleds with it. but
once I got it , and realized what all it could do , I decided it would be a shame to gut this nice piece of equipment so I
have been on a quest now to find these sleds.

 To spell out what I need. I need 7 of the Hard Drive sleds for an AXIL raid cabinet. these will be just the sleds , no
collars. they should have a male connector on the back of about 96 pins. I could also use the raid controller if it can be
found. but the primary immediate need is for at least ONE of these sleds. if I can get one to see the pin out of the SCSI
to 96pin interface I can make more . So please , please, please, if you have one and you are not using it contact me! I can
be reached at legba at pilot.infi.net or cagliostro at home.com .

 Come on help a brother out :-).

       Michael A. Turner