[SunRescue] Almost FREE to a good home

Andrew Lowe agl at wht.com.au
Tue Jul 11 06:09:35 CDT 2000

If you are in Melbourne Australia and looking for some older
SPARC bits and pieces, I may have what you are looking for. I
have currently sitting at my parents house collecting dust the
following:

A SPARC 1 or 2 - I can't remember

A 19" colour monitor

Several gigs of hard disk

A CD unit

A Tape unit

Several enclosures

Cables, mouse, keyboard etc

	All of this could be yours for not much at all. Send me an email
and we can discuss it.

	Regards,
		Andrew Lowe

|| "Two things get me out of the water quickly:          ||
||                             sharks and toilet paper." ||
||                                       Billy Connelly  ||
||       Andrew Lowe B.Eng.(Civil) GradIEAust PEng       ||
|| Wombat High Tech         *|* Eng. App. Programming    ||
|| agl at wht.com.au           *|* Perth, Australia         ||
|| www.wht.com.au           *|* C, C++, MDL, Java        ||