[SunRescue] Q: regarding Axil 220/245 systems...

Stefan Hames rsh5 at cornell.edu
Wed Jul 5 16:24:04 CDT 2000

Hi,

I'm staring at the bottom of a 411 case at the moment, and reflecting
that I really don't know how to get it open short of breaking plastic
pieces.  You wouldn't have happened to write your "how-to-open a 411
case" FAQ, would you?

TIA,

Stefan

At 12:29 -0500 4/24/00, Bill Bradford wrote:
>I've got such a section planned, actually - I'm going to separate things
>more into "software" or "hardware" related, soon, and start adding more
>hardware info, plus a bunch of FAQs that arent answered anywhere else.  Such
>as:
>	- how to open a 411 case
>	- how to fix a root password (I get this more often than ANYTHING)
>	- how to boot single-user when your main disk is hosed

Stefan Hames
Ecology and Evolutionary Biology
E221 Corson Hall
Cornell University, Ithaca, NY 14853-2701
Phone: 607-273-4915 (home)
        607-254-2496 (lab)
        607-254-4262 (campus)
        607-255-8088 (fax)