[SunRescue] Finally got DSL

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Dec 31 08:46:12 CST 2000

Linksys makes an 8 port version as well, just under $200.

BTW, the Linksys are 10/100 switches, not 10 Mb/s hubs. And I have LInksys
10/100 Mb/s 5 port switches for the second floor (Wife's office) and the
basement, and from there the network leads off to various hubs at various
speeds.

The 8 port model of the Linksys cable/DSL router also has QoS support.

Ken