[SunRescue] Sparc 2

Erik Gertsen rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Dec 31 00:54:38 CST 2000

hi having a few problems with this sparc 2, and one IPC. i have no
framebuffer for the sparc 2. being im broke, does anyone have a framebuffer
theyd sell to me resonably? ..... two is, the IPC gives me error codes ( i
think) ....on the front case power lamp. not on the keyboard. it blinks in
this fashion: 1 (1 second pause) 7 blinks (.25 second pauses). the IPC
manual no longer exists on sun's site. and from what ive read, there isnt a
listing for this type of error in any of the other machine's manuals either.
they all list keyboard errors, which this unit does not display. its really
driving me nuts, i paid for this unit and i want to use it!!!!

thanks,

Erik
mac/vax/sun...one pc