[SunRescue] Christmas gifts.

Christopher Byrne rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Dec 29 01:23:55 CST 2000

Cool man. For Christmas my wife put up with me buying three SGI's and a Sun,
then she bought us both new guns, and she bought me a replacement wedding
ring, because when we got maried we couldnt afford a nice one.

She of course wouldn't let me buy her a new ring because "it would be a
waste of money". So I bought her a Jeep Cherokee instead. We were going to
buy her an explorer, but the deal fell through at the last second.

Just like you said in your follow up post, I got the best of this family. My
wife rules (at least my world).

Chris Byrne
The eyes may be the windows on the soul
But the word is the doorway to the mind