[SunRescue] Mouse on IPX BriteLite

James Lockwood rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Dec 28 22:04:00 CST 2000

On Thu, 28 Dec 2000, Mike Nicewonger wrote:

> I am installing OpenBSD on my IPX BriteLite and since this unit has the
> built in keyboard can I connect a Sun mouse directly to the keyboard port?

Since the keyboard and mouse signals are on different pins and the two are
normally daisy-chained, I would assume so.

BTW, have you ever thought of finding a Cycle-5 microSparc-II upgrade
board intended to soup up an IPX and transplanting it in?  They should be
cheap and I think it would work, though cooling might be interesting.

-James