[SunRescue] Wanted: A Sun2 or Sun3.

Peter L. Wargo rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Dec 27 20:25:14 CST 2000

O.K., I've decided to recapture some memories.  I'm looking for any of the
following (items too heavy to ship (2/120's, 12 slot VME systems, etc.) I'd
only go for here in SoCal, where I could pick them up.)

I'm looking for any of the following:
- Any Sun 2 series, except rackmount.  A 2/120 is top on the list. (I
started my UNIX career 14 years ago on a 2/120)
- Any Sun 3 series, except the 3x systems and rackmount.  3/60's and 3/110's
are preferred.  (Both have significance in my life.)

I've got various trade items, like a base SS5/110, as well as Sbus Cards,
disk packs (4 disks each), FH external drives, and other stuff, including
some cool mac toys.  I might even go the cash route if the system is
interesting enough. (OS tapes, cool VME/multibus boards, etc.) What I come
up with depends on the system.

Thanks,

-Pete
Peter L. Wargo / pwargo at basenji.com