[SunRescue] I could run a small country...

Chad Fernandez rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Dec 26 18:04:15 CST 2000

Kurt,

I find that logic quite disturbing.... probably because it hits so close
to home :-)  Thats about how I feel about Pumpkin pie.  Yeah I know,
pumpkin pie is mainstream, unlike green tobasco, but I still don't like
it.  bleaa!  I'll probably still have a piece this year, However, just
to make sure :-)

Chad Fernandez
Michigan, USA