[SunRescue] I could run a small country...

Kurt Mosiejczuk rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Dec 26 17:40:19 CST 2000

On Mon, 25 Dec 2000, Dave McGuire wrote:

> > Now, there are sauces that are habanero based that I like, for
> > instance, Scorned Woman.  Ahhh, that's a GREAT sauce.
>
>   Yes!  One of my favorites.  Really clears the sinuses, too! 8-)

Yeah, I went years after first tasting it to owning my first bottle.
A friend who orders from a place that gives him habanero lollipops
first let me have some.[1]  I finally saw a bottle in a micro-brew
supply shop and snagged it right then.

--Kurt

[1] This guy scares me.  He's also an aficionado of white board
cleaner, amongst other bizarre chemicals. (Not the illegal stuff,
just the stuff one wouldn't normally CONSIDER ingesting)  *shudder*