[SunRescue] GeekBoy say "relax" (was ...small country...)

Jonathan Katz rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Dec 25 19:25:06 CST 2000

Someone once said:
> > > I try to explain just how sleazy the girls are, but she won't believe me.

And Reagen pointed out:
> At CoastCon in Biloxi, there were these girls in saran wrap.  That's it.  At
> Phenomicon, the girls were much more interesting.

But you have to be careful with con sluts. Lucky for me the doc said...
well, nevermind, but you get the idea. Even at Atlanta Linux Showcase
there were girls who had Illiad (see userfriendly.org) and ESR sign their
bosoms. Since I had my digital camera handy I got to take pictures :)
Given that I happen to share a name with someone who's infamous for
writing for slashdot.org I had my fair share of females to choose from,
too. I even had ESR conviced I was the slashdot.org Jon Katz for about 10
minutes.

Actually being able to tell girls you work for Sun and using that as a
pick-up line is cool.

> I went with a pal who kept picking fights with folks while very drunk.  As a
> result, I was banned.  I'm not crying, as I really didn't want to go in the
> first place, but hey.

That stinks. I've heard stories from Dragoncon in Atlanta where they don't
ban males for showing up in nothing but g-strings.

-Jon
Jonathan Katz = J. Random BOFH = http://jonworld.com = jon at jonworld.com
	"Corrupting Indiana's finest young women since 1991!"