[SunRescue] GeekBoy say "relax" (was ...small country...)

Bill Bradford rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Dec 25 01:15:29 CST 2000

On Sun, Dec 24, 2000 at 09:37:20PM -0600, Mike Hebel wrote:
> Soaking in a hot tub/Jacuzzi if one is available.  In the dark if possible
> with candles.  (OK.  So I'm in touch with my feminine side.  Big deal!
> Note: My wife is laughing at me right now. ;-)

Speaking of which, Amy and I decided a few hours ago to go spend the evening
at a local hotel (best western) that had jacuzzi tubs in the rooms.  A
"what the heck, lets get out of hte house" thing.

Went there, checked in, both (one at a time of course) had good relaxing
soaks in the tub, then was watching stuff about roller coasters on TLC.
My lungs pick this time to spaz out and have an asthsma attack.

After about an hour, we decide to just check out and come home, where
I'm more comfortable.  We go down to the front desk, and discover that
the place had been robbed about 5 minutes before (the cops were there
by this point).

Waited about 15 minutes for them to do stuff, then handed in the cardkeys
and checked out.  Drove around, found a place that was open (Tigermarket
convenience store), got some food, and came back home.

What an evening....

Bill

--
Bill Bradford       |    "Do you expect me to talk?"
mrbill at mrbill.net   |    "No, Mr. Bond, I expect you to die!"