[SunRescue] Sun 19" Monitor

Bill Bradford rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Dec 24 16:23:34 CST 2000

On Sun, Dec 24, 2000 at 03:02:12PM -0600, Ido Dubrawsky wrote:
> P.S. Do you have one of the DEC VT420 serial cables...you know, one of the
> ones with the RJ-11 like jack.  I have a VT420 that I want to put into
> service when I make that SPARC headless but I'm having a hard time finding
> the cable for it.

I've got an extra MMJ cable that I ordered last week from BlackBox when
I couldnt find/make any from places around here.  Its at work, and I wont
get to it till Tuesday, but you're welcome to it.

I've also got a MMJ-to-DB25M adapter for the other end if you need it.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford       |    "Do you expect me to talk?"
mrbill at mrbill.net   |    "No, Mr. Bond, I expect you to die!"