[SunRescue] Sun 19" Monitor

Ido Dubrawsky rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Dec 24 12:12:04 CST 2000

--AhhlLboLdkugWU4S

Okay,

  After much soul-searching and hand wringing, I've decided to make my SPARC
2 a headless machine.  So, here goes: I've got a Sun 19" (or is it 20")=20
monitor to find a new home for.  It's got very little mileage on it, it's=
=20
model number is GDM-1962B, and it's in excellent condition.  I'm not lookin=
g for
money (although a little would be nice...something to take the wife and son=
 out
to dinner...~$25)  Anyway, I'll may even throw in the CG6 graphics card.  I=
 want
to keep the machine, but it's clogging up my desk with the monitor.  E-mail=
 me=20
if you're interested.

Ido

P.S. -- this was actually a hard e-mail to write...I've owned that SPARC 2
        since 1992 (4 years longer than I've known my wife!).  I use it as =
an
        e-mail server and dhcp server but not much else.  Still running Sol=
aris
	7 though...I need to finish building my x86 PC so I can have a machine
        with Solaris 8...oh what will I do with all that free time I have..=
. ;-)

--=20
Ido Dubrawsky
Network Consulting Engineer