[SunRescue] I could run a small country...

Kurt Huhn rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Dec 24 09:41:23 CST 2000

> I've got an F150 now, and love it, but I want a big mean monster and I
don't
> want to try to justify the expense of a hummer to the wife.

I've had to promise a Hummer to the wife - when the company I work for goes
public.  The company owns a hummer that they've turned into a rolling
billboard - tacky but effective.  We had it one weekend to go to the Irish
festival here in RI, man is that thing fun to drive!!  Tough to take through
the city though - I was constantly hopping curbs and median strips.

Kurt