[SunRescue] I could run a small country...

Bill Bradford rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat Dec 23 23:26:48 CST 2000

On Sat, Dec 23, 2000 at 11:22:24PM -0600, Jonathan Eisch wrote:
> I drive an '89 Corsica....  With the 'aftermarket' sparcbook plugged into
> the cigarette lighter socket.  I'm happy.
> -Jonathan

Does the car slow down when you compile, because it draws too much
power? 8-)

"Quick, honey!  renice that process, I gotta pass this guy!"

(just kidding, I should be the last person to joke about cars, considering
 I drive a Kia.. but it gets me from point A to point B..)

Bill

--
Bill Bradford       |    "Do you expect me to talk?"
mrbill at mrbill.net   |    "No, Mr. Bond, I expect you to die!"