[SunRescue] I could run a small country...

Bill Bradford rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat Dec 23 21:52:40 CST 2000

On Sat, Dec 23, 2000 at 09:37:26PM -0500, Dave McGuire wrote:
>   Nope!  These babies are built by Mercedes Benz.  The motor is the
> same as was used in several Mercedes Benz passenger cars in the
> early 70s.  The rest of the truck...well, doesn't break.
> > Dave - you DID leave it camo, right, tho?
>   Bill.  You insult me.  Of course I did. 8-)
>      -Dave McGuire

Slashdot has their wimp-ass PT Cruiser.  SunHELP has a guy with a
German Army troop/radio truck.  I think I know who would win. 8-)

Cool truck, man.  Congrats.  We want more pictures when you get
them taken!

Bill

--
Bill Bradford       |    "Do you expect me to talk?"
mrbill at mrbill.net   |    "No, Mr. Bond, I expect you to die!"