[SunRescue] I could run a small country...

Bill Bradford rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat Dec 23 19:09:43 CST 2000

On Sat, Dec 23, 2000 at 04:12:10PM -0500, Dave McGuire wrote:
>   1974 404S Radio Box...I don't have any good pics online yet, but a
> pic of mine just before it left Germany can be found at
> http://www.neurotica.com/unimog/my-404.jpg.

Looking at the picture again, I thought:

This would have made the PERFECT Y2K Survival Wagon.  Fill it up with
food, computers, guns & ammo, water, a generator, etc.  Paint on the
back bumper, "FUCK ALL Y'ALL", and just go on your merry way. 8-)

Last question - I bet these are hard as hell to get parts for, or do
you just go to the kind of places that work on large trucks/semi tractors?

Bill

--
Bill Bradford       |    "Do you expect me to talk?"
mrbill at mrbill.net   |    "No, Mr. Bond, I expect you to die!"