[SunRescue] I could run a small country...

Bill Bradford rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat Dec 23 19:00:51 CST 2000

and here I am thinking I'm cool because I can hop curbs in my
little 2-wheel-drive Kia Sephia. 8-)  (we call it the "twuck" because
it doesent qualify to be called a "truck"..)

Dave - you DID leave it camo, right, tho?

Bill (I always built Monster Trucks out of my Legos.. until I found out
 how much the tires and gas, etc, cost..)

--
Bill Bradford       |    "Do you expect me to talk?"
mrbill at mrbill.net   |    "No, Mr. Bond, I expect you to die!"