[SunRescue] [OT] Sun TV commercials

Bill Bradford rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Dec 21 08:40:53 CST 2000

On Thu, Dec 21, 2000 at 03:20:05AM -0500, Jonathan Katz wrote:
> Mike wrote:
> > I gotta say I */really*/ love the Sun Dot Com commercials! Especially the
> > spaceship one with the big dude (Mr. Hong?) from ST-TNG.
> I'm partial to the one with the car chase....
> [ ... and FYI I'm at work right now *laugh* ]
> -Jon

The "Jack, you dont know what you're dealing with!"  "Well, we're going
with SUN.." one?  That's my favorite too, other than the one where the big
black dot pops out of the conference table and explodes.  "Your competition
never knew what hit them.."

Bill

--
Bill Bradford       |    "Do you expect me to talk?"
mrbill at mrbill.net   |    "No, Mr. Bond, I expect you to die!"