[SunRescue] That maddening cycle...

Al Potter rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Dec 20 15:00:52 CST 2000

I realized as I sent this that this would be the obvious reaction.

They were at PC Retro (www.pcretro.com).  I saw them in the Northern Virginia
showroom.

I just spoke to them and they have at least 10 more.  Dude said there was at
least a G3 upgrade available, possibly G4.

If interested, call (the warehouse at) 301-937-8440 and speak with Ira.

AL