[SunRescue] That maddening cycle...

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Dec 20 10:05:32 CST 2000

The groups who sell (sorry, extort) 1u iMacs are less aware of current
pricing than apple.  I looked into some fixed rackmount rails for a G4
tower (a slab of metal with ~6 bends and 6-10 holes), and they were trying
to charge 250$ per set.  I can get very nice sliders for any pc I can
point at for less than that.  I don't know how apple stays in buisness.
	Nick