[SunRescue] That maddening cycle...

Tim Harrison rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Dec 19 23:13:56 CST 2000

Mike Hebel wrote:

> [satire]
> Everybody welcome Chris to the group...
> *group hello* Hi! Chris!
> *We love you Chris!* *We feel your pain!*  *I share your addiction!*
> [/satire]

I suddenly feel a Fight Club moment coming on...

Rule #1 of Sun Rescue is... you do NOT talk about Sun Rescue.
Rule #2 of Sun Rescue is..... you do not TALK ABOUT Sun Rescue.

> I don't think there's a person on this list (or Packrats) who doesn't have
> most of these conditions.  (And what's with the proliferation of Amy(s) as
> significant others?  My wife's name is Amy as well.  We've got three - do I
> hear four...going once...*grin*  Thankfully they all seem to be more than
> understanding.)

I've a Tara.  Do I hear any other Taras?

> Maybe some day we'll all be able to have dimensionally transcendental houses
> (Dr Who fans will know what I mean) so we have enough room for all our
> equipment. ;-)

Well, in the meantime, what about a VPN between everyone's network, so
we can play on each others' machines? :)

Once our Cisco 675 shows up (yes, I know they're garbage...), I'll
gladly open access up to certain stuff, in exchange for access to stuff
I don't have. :)

--

Tim Harrison
Network Engineer