[SunRescue] That maddening cycle...

Jonathan Eisch rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Dec 19 22:34:04 CST 2000

I got a cube a week or so ago, with the matching 17" CRT.  I love it.  It's
really close to my NeXTstation turbo on my likeability chart.  I haven't
spent time with OS X yet, but that was a major selling point.  It's really
nice.  The monitor is top notch, I run it at 1600x1200 all the time.  It's
nice.....  I think of it as the latest incarnation of the NeXTstation, and
when OS X ships, it will be the completion of NeXT's takeover of apple.
Just my thoughts on it.  Oh, and the ATI 'framebuffer' runs a bit faster
than my S24 does on my SS5.

-Jonathan