[SunRescue] SunOS 4.1.1 vs NetBSD 1.4.2

Greg A. Woods rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat Dec 16 00:32:57 CST 2000

[ On Tuesday, December 12, 2000 at 15:27:15 (-0800), Daniel Dickinson wrote: ]
> Subject: Re: [SunRescue] SunOS 4.1.1 vs NetBSD 1.4.2
>
> Oops.  Should be http://sun3arc.krupp.net
>
> Also:  Does anyone out there have specs for any of the
> 3rd party hacks for getting more memory in a Sun3?

What kind of a sun3?  I have a 3/280 out in my garage with 128MB in it.
(I need to carry it in and rack it up again noe of these days....)

It's just got four ordinary 32-MB cards in it.  It wasn't the most
reliable machine in the world, though I never did get it running on a
UPS to isolate it from, and thus rule out, any possible power problems.

--
							Greg A. Woods

+1 416 218-0098      VE3TCP      <gwoods at acm.org>      <robohack!woods>
Planix, Inc. <woods at planix.com>; Secrets of the Weird <woods at weird.com>