[SunRescue] E150 question

James Lockwood rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Dec 11 06:41:40 CST 2000

On Sun, 10 Dec 2000, Bill Bradford wrote:

> I like the "deskside" look; I cant quite put my U1/170E in a tower stand. 8-)

I've never tried it, but I suspect that the Indigo2 vertical-stand feet
would work on the Ultra 1.  Thickness is pretty close, though the colors
would certainly clash.  A can of off-white spray paint would fix that.
Those feet are also tall enough to allow air to circulate for cooling.

Did anyone ever actually use the lunchbox (IPC/IPX/Classic/LX) "tower"
stands?  They saved maybe an inch or two of machine width, I think I must
have thrown out 30 of them over the years because nobody used them.

-James